- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
- Winners of LaRoche Poetry Contest Announced
Students win gold, bronze at national SkillsUSA Championships
July 1, 2016
All four of the Northwest Florida State College students who competed in the national SkillsUSA Championships in Louisville, Ky., in June came home with medals.
Tawanda Brown earned the gold medal in Early Childhood Education, the first Raider gold medalist at the SkillsUSA national competition in NWF State College history.
The radiography team of Cassie Davis, Brittany McLean, and Tiffany Nubern won bronze in the category of Career Pathways-Health Services.
Tawanda Brown, center, celebrates her gold medal in Early Childhood Education.
The radiography team of (L-R) Tiffany Nubern, Brittany McLean and Cassie Davis are bronze medalists in Career Pathways-Health Services.