- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
- Winners of LaRoche Poetry Contest Announced
Volunteer Day to be held at Northwest Florida State College
Northwest Florida State College will host Volunteer Day on Wednesday, April 15, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Student Services Center (1st floor) on the Niceville campus. Representatives from a large variety of non-profit agencies will be on hand to provide information and answer questions about volunteer opportunities in the local area.
Local organizations to be represented include PAWS, Shelter House, American Red Cross of Northwest Florida, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast, Guardian ad Litem, SOCKS, and many others.
Volunteer Day, presented by the college's Professional and Continuing Education Department, is free and open to the public. If you have ever wanted to share your time or talents for a worthy cause but didn't know how to get started, consider attending this special event.
For more information, call 729-6084.