- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
Volunteer Day to be held at Northwest Florida State College
Northwest Florida State College will host Volunteer Day on Wednesday, April 15, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Student Services Center (1st floor) on the Niceville campus. Representatives from a large variety of non-profit agencies will be on hand to provide information and answer questions about volunteer opportunities in the local area.
Local organizations to be represented include PAWS, Shelter House, American Red Cross of Northwest Florida, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast, Guardian ad Litem, SOCKS, and many others.
Volunteer Day, presented by the college's Professional and Continuing Education Department, is free and open to the public. If you have ever wanted to share your time or talents for a worthy cause but didn't know how to get started, consider attending this special event.
For more information, call 729-6084.