- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
Volunteer Day to focus on volunteer opportunities in local area
NICEVILLE - Volunteer Day, hosted by Northwest Florida State College’s Professional and Continuing Education Department, will be held on Tuesday, April 5, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Local representatives from a variety of nonprofit agencies will be on hand to answer questions about volunteer opportunities in the local area.
The event, which is free and open to the public, takes place on the first floor of the Student Services Center (Building 400) on the Niceville Campus.
Local organizations to be represented include PAWS, Heritage Museum, Shelter House, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast, Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office, AmeriCorps, Emerald Coast Science Center, Emerald Coast Hospice, NWF State College programs, and many others.
If you have ever wanted to share your time or talents for a worthy cause but didn’t know how, consider attending this special event. For more information, call 850-729-6084.