- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
Session to provide information on admission to welding program
May 19, 2016
NICEVILLE - The welding program at Northwest Florida State College will host an information session for those interested in learning more about admission to the program for the fall 2016 semester.
The session will be held on Tuesday, June 7, at 4:30 p.m. in Building 400 (Student Services Center), Room 130, on the Niceville Campus.
At the session, potential students will learn about the application process, program requirements, and the competitive selection process. Registration is not required to attend the session.
For more information, call the Welding Department at 850-729-5224 or visit the welding program webpage.
PHOTO: A Northwest Florida State College welding student practices his welding skills in a worksite simulator dubbed "the Sandlot."