- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
NWF State College welding program hosts orientation session
The welding program at Northwest Florida State College will host an orientation session for any prospective students interested in joining the program for the fall 2016 semester. The session is scheduled for Wednesday, May 4, at 4:30 p.m. in Building 400 (Student Services Center), Room 130, on the Niceville Campus.
Potential students will learn about the application process, program requirements, and the competitive selection process. For more information, call 850-729-5224 or visit www.nwfsc.edu/welding.
Students and instructors from the welding program at Northwest Florida State College toured the Gulf Power Company Crist Generating Plant in Pensacola on April 5 to learn how the plant produces power. A total of 20 welding students and two instructors from both our daytime and evening programs attended the tour.