- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
JERRY SEINFELD To Appear On Stage at The Mattie Kelly Arts Center January 10
America's premier comedian, Jerry Seinfeld, will be performing his signature stand-up routine at the Mattie Kelly Arts Center in Niceville, Florida, on January 10, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. (CST). Tickets are on sale now from the center's Box Office!
Tickets for Jerry Seinfeld are available by phone, web or in-person from the Box Office at www.mattiekellyartscenter.org or call 850-729-6000 or toll free 1-888-838-ARTS (2787). Box Office hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm or online 24/7.
Seinfeld has been hailed for his uncanny ability to joke about the little things in life that relate to audiences everywhere. Seinfeld now sets his sights on performing both nationally and internationally in 2013. His tour will visit the Mattie Kelly Arts Center in Niceville on January 10, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $79.50 each plus box office processing fee.
The Mattie Kelly Arts Center is a $30 million state-of-the-art cultural venue located on the campus of Northwest Florida State College at 100 College Boulevard. The center is easily accessible via Interstate 10, U.S. Highway 285 and Highway 85 and the Mid-Bay Bridge, about 20 minutes from Destin and Fort Walton Beach and 15 minutes from Interstate 10.
For more information on the upcoming Jerry Seinfeld performance, contact Teri LaPlante at firstname.lastname@example.org.