- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
NWFSC Get Started Info Session - Nov. 14
The "Get Started Info Session" will be held at the NWFSC Niceville Campus Student Services Center
Northwest Florida State College will hold an "NWFSC-Get Started: What You Need to Know to Start College" information session for new and prospective students on November 14 in the Student Services Center on the Niceville Campus. Those interested in starting at NWFSC in the upcoming Spring term which starts in January are especially encouraged to attend. The session is 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and will offers information about the admissions process, financial aid, and NWFSC programs of study – with a specific focus on the college's more than 70 career and technical degrees and programs.
Representatives from several career degree programs will participate in a panel discussion, offering information and a chance for questions and answers with staff and faculty from Business, Paralegal, Nursing and Allied Health, Public Safety, Engineering Technology and Computer Science programs, among others. Information on the university transfer Associate of Arts degree and the college's bachelor's degree programs will also be available.
NWF State College Student Services staff and Academic Advisors will also be available to provide prospective students with individual assistance to fill out admissions and residency forms, provide placement testing information, and answer questions about financial aid. NWF State College offers among the lowest college tuition in Florida and a comprehensive student financial aid program.
Northwest Florida State College has an open-door policy for admissions and there is no fee to apply! The college is now accepting new students for Spring term classes that begin January 7 and March 1. For more information contact Maddie Ostrowski at email@example.com or call (850) 729-6467. Maddie may also be contacted on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NWFSCAskMaddie.