- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
Nursing program seeks ACEN accreditation, hosts public meeting
Northwest Florida State College's Associate Degree Nursing Program is seeking national accreditation through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The accreditation team is scheduled to visit Jan. 27-29, 2015.
As part of the process, the Department of Nursing will host a public meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 28, at 4 p.m. All are invited to meet the site visit team and share their comments about the nursing program. The meeting will be held on the Niceville campus in the Student Services Center, Room 132.
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted to:
Dr. Marsal P. Stoll, Chief Executive Officer
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Or e-mail: email@example.com
All written comments should be received by ACEN by Jan. 23.