- NWF State College Student Interning with Oregon's Institute of Marine Biology
- Winners Named in 29th Annual James and Christian LaRoche Memorial Poetry Contest
- Mallett Named Army ROTC Superior Cadet for 2014-15
- Collegiate High Senior Named Forensics Student of the Month
- Jazz Ensemble Members Earn Top Honors at Pensacola Jazz Competition
- Bethany Fralish takes lessons learned at NWF State College with her on path to become teacher
- Vanessa Payne meets all challenges to reach goal of bachelor’s degree
- Benji Bell named FCSAA Male Athlete of the Year
- NWF State College students advance to SkillsUSA National Championships
- New Pacesetters selected at Northwest Florida State College
- Student nurses help children at diabetes camp
- New student ambassadors chosen at Northwest Florida State College
- CBA’s Alison McDowell celebrated as a local hero
- McGill co-authors book on policing's impact on those in uniform
- Collin Zeigler selected as a Chancellor's Student of the Month
- Pickler earns first at Gulf Coast Steinway Society Awards Music Festival
- Student Government Association leaders installed for 2015-16
- Ribando's composition to be performed by Virginia orchestra
- Two NWF State College students named Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholars
- Smith recognized as top welding instructor in region
- Foundation scholarship propels Cadey Moody toward bachelor’s degree
- Collegiate High's Sarah Pabst signs to golf for Crimson Tide
- SGA attends statewide legislative and leadership conference in Miami
- Central Gulf Industrial Alliance endorses NWF State College welding program
- New college police department now patrolling two campuses
- SGA members attend Florida College System Student Government Association conference
- Northwest Florida State College setting the pace for environmental excellence
- Winners named in 30th James and Christian LaRoche Poetry Contest
- Father and son share Raider championship bond
- Former Raider softball star earns national player of the week honors
- NWF State College Vice-President Emeritus, Dr. David Goetsch, Inducted into Florida Veterans Hall of Fame
- Dr. Devin Stephenson Selected for SACSCOC Board of Trustees
Three NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
Three Northwest Florida State College students are among 124 students from throughout the state named to the 2015 All-Florida Academic Team, which recognizes outstanding students for their academic achievement, leadership and service to their communities.
Representing NWF State College on this year's team are Ian Eberle of Crestview, Bethany Fralish of Niceville, and Stephanie Moore of Ponce de Leon.
Students chosen for the All-Florida Academic Team are nominated by their respective colleges to the All-USA Academic Team competition sponsored by USA Today and the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society. This year's Florida team members will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Tallahassee on April 9.
"I'm pleased to recognize this group of outstanding scholars for excelling in their studies while providing leadership and service to their schools and communities," said Florida Commissioner of Education Pam Stewart. "Our colleges have done an excellent job preparing these students for success now and in the future. I'm confident these are among the next generation of leaders in the Sunshine State."
Eberle is president of Phi Theta Kappa and a competing member of the forensics team. He will attend New College of Florida in the fall to double-major in political science and philosophy, then plans to pursue law school or graduate school.
Fralish is secretary of the Student Government Association, a RaiderRep student ambassador, and a member of Phi Theta Kappa and the Pre-Professional Educators’ Association. She will attend the University of Central Florida this fall, majoring in elementary education and minoring in mathematics education.
Moore is a member of Phi Theta Kappa and Raider Writers. She will attend Florida State University in the fall, majoring in English literature, with the goal of becoming a college English teacher or a public librarian.
Photo L-R: Stephanie Moore, Ian Eberle, and Bethany Fralish