- NWF State College Student Interning with Oregon's Institute of Marine Biology
- Winners Named in 29th Annual James and Christian LaRoche Memorial Poetry Contest
- Mallett Named Army ROTC Superior Cadet for 2014-15
- Collegiate High Senior Named Forensics Student of the Month
- Jazz Ensemble Members Earn Top Honors at Pensacola Jazz Competition
- Bethany Fralish takes lessons learned at NWF State College with her on path to become teacher
- Vanessa Payne meets all challenges to reach goal of bachelor’s degree
- Benji Bell named FCSAA Male Athlete of the Year
- NWF State College students advance to SkillsUSA National Championships
- Spotlight Example
- NWF State College Energy Savings: Chalk up a million for good behavior
New student ambassadors chosen to represent Northwest Florida State College
Ten young men and women formally signed their contracts on Aug. 12 to become the newest members of the Northwest Florida State College RaiderRep student ambassadors. The RaiderReps, who are selected through a competitive application and interview process, serve as the official hosts and hostesses of the college. They are well-spoken, enthusiastic student leaders who represent the college at special events and activities, lead campus tours, and assist in recruitment efforts.
The signing took place at a luncheon attended by returning ambassadors and college leadership, including college president Dr. Ty Handy. The luncheon was held in the midst of a two-day training session to introduce the new ambassadors to their duties and responsibilities as representatives of the college. They also participated in a variety of team-building activities with returning ambassadors.
The new ambassadors are Shayna Clay of Crestview, Cierra Dowd of Niceville, Kelly Dunn of Shalimar, Shigeko Dutollo of Valparaiso, Eboni Harrell of Mary Esther, Jesus Morales of Fort Walton Beach, Hannah Phillips of DeFuniak Springs, Kyle Wilson of Shalimar, Clarissa Wood of Crestview, and Kelsey Youell of DeFuniak Springs.
They join returning ambassadors Taylor Brock of Crestview, Marley Burch of Samson, Ala., Pixie Fluhrer of Crestview, Chase Knight of Fort Walton Beach, Daceya McDuffie of Niceville, Alijah Veneszee of Fort Walton Beach, Hayley Woods of Fort Walton Beach, and Collin Zeigler of Mary Esther.
The RaiderRep student ambassador program is entering its fifth year and is overseen by Coordinator of Recruitment Maddie Ostrowski. For more information on the program, contact Ostrowski at 729-6467 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new RaiderReps prepare to sign their contracts, joined by several returning ambassadors. Holding pens (L-R): Kyle Wilson, Shayna Clay, Jesus Morales, Shigeko Dutollo, Hannah Phillips, Kelsey Youell, Cierra Dowd, Kelly Dunn, Eboni Harrell, Clarissa Wood. Back row (L-R): Pixie Fluhrer, Hayley Woods, Collin Zeigler, Taylor Brock, Alijah Veneszee, Marley Burch.