- NWF State College Student Interning with Oregon's Institute of Marine Biology
- Winners Named in 29th Annual James and Christian LaRoche Memorial Poetry Contest
- Mallett Named Army ROTC Superior Cadet for 2014-15
- Collegiate High Senior Named Forensics Student of the Month
- Jazz Ensemble Members Earn Top Honors at Pensacola Jazz Competition
- Bethany Fralish takes lessons learned at NWF State College with her on path to become teacher
- Vanessa Payne meets all challenges to reach goal of bachelor’s degree
- Benji Bell named FCSAA Male Athlete of the Year
- NWF State College students advance to SkillsUSA National Championships
Collegiate High's Sarah Pabst signs to golf for Crimson Tide
Sarah Pabst, a senior at Northwest Florida State College's Collegiate High School and captain of the state runner-up Niceville High School girls golf team, signed a national letter of intent on Nov. 17 to join the women's golf team at the University of Alabama.
The accomplished junior golfter has attended Collegiate High since 10th grade and has been a member of the Niceville varsity girls golf team since her freshman year. She helped lead the Eagles to district and regional championships this past season, followed by their second-place finish at state.
"I want to thank Collegiate High School for helping me have a great education and allowing me to play golf in high school," Pabst said at the signing ceremony held at Northwest Florida State College.
In addition to her impressive highlights on the golf course -- which include an 18-hole best score of 69 -- Pabst maintains a 4.6 weighted GPA in the classroom.