Health Education Systems, Inc. Testing (HESI)
Testing at the Niceville Campus
- The HESI exam is given at the Testing Center in the Student Services Center on the Niceville Campus on the 2nd floor in Room 281.
- IMPORTANT: You are only allowed two attempts to take the exam during the application cycle. If you take the exam more than two times during the application cycle, only the scores from the first two exams will count towards your program application.
- You must schedule an appointment with the testing center to take your exam. Please call the Testing Center at (850) 729-6016 to schedule your exam.
Current hours of operation for the Testing Center are:
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:30pm|
- You have four hours to complete the exam, so please allow yourself enough time to finish your test before closing. If you do not complete the exam before closing, you will not be allowed to return to finish the exam at a later date.
- Before arriving to take your exam, You MUST set up your Evolve account.
To set up your Evolve account, go to www.hesiinet.com, click on "Take my exam", then "I do not have an Evolve account".
- After filling in your personal information you will be given your user name and password. Remember this in order to expedite your login on test day. We cannot assist you in retrieving your user name and password at the time of the exam. If you cannot remember this information, you will not be permitted to take the exam.
- You will need to tell the Testing Center proctor which version of the exam (version 1 or version 2) you need to take based on the current application cycle: February 1, 2013 thru January 31, 2014.
- You have previously taken the Admission Assessment exam but it was PRIOR to February 1, 2013: You MUST take version 1 of the exam; you have the opportunity to take a second version within the current cycle.
- You have taken the exam since February 1, 2013 in a different location: Take version 2 of the exam here and contact Evolve to have your first exam scores sent to Charlotte Kuss at email@example.com.
- You must present a government-issued photo ID or NWFSC ID Card when you register for the exam.
- The $40.00 testing fee (subject to change) must be paid at the time of registration. This fee applies to both versions of the exam.
- If you have questions about how to register for the test, please call the NWF State College Testing Center at (850) 729-6016 or Testing@nwfsc.edu.