Associate in Science
This program is designed to provide the education and skill development to prepare students for entry-level employment or supplemental training for persons previously or currently employed in the field. In this versatile degree, students focus their training towards a comprehensive background necessary in the current workforce. The knowledge and training acquired in this program can also be applied to many other managerial or supervisory positions in business and government.
After successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Prepare and use financial information about business organizations to support decision making.
- Manage business information using appropriate software.
- Demonstrate effective business communication skills.
- Describe the significance of legal and ethical issues in a business environment.
- Develop human resources skills.
- Demonstrate employability skills.
- Prepare or develop strategic or organizational skills.
- 60 Credits
- 2-Year program
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship (CCC)
- Business Management (CCC)
- Business Specialist (Marketing) (CCC)