Police Camp is a week of activities and exercises aiming to enhance students’ knowledge in law enforcement and public safety. Students will learn about defensive tactics, crime scene investigation, police K9, firearms safety and much more. Police Camp is designed for students entering 5th – 9th grade. Registration is limited.
Click the button below, complete the form and submit. NWFSC will finalize registration and send you a copy of the schedule and payment information.
Police Camp will take place at Northwest Florida State College’s Niceville campus. We will have two sessions as follows:
- Session 1: June 20 – June 24, 2022 (Monday – Friday)
- Session 2: July 18 – July 22, 2022 (Monday – Friday)
$150 per camper with lunch being provided Monday thru Thursday. There will be no lunch on Friday as the session concludes at 11:30 AM.
Last day for registration and payment for session 1 is June 10 and for session 2 is July 8.
- In-person: Visit any NWFSC campus and center to pay in cash or check only
- Online: Log on to RaiderNet to pay with e-check or credit card (2.75% fee)
- Mail: Send check to NWFSC Police Camp, 100 College Blvd. E, Niceville, FL 32578