Summer Camp with a Twist
Kids on Campus is a unique opportunity for summer enrichment and fun learning in a college environment. Kids on Campus (KOC) students choose from a variety of classes such as: athletics, hands-on science, performing & fine arts, academics, and visual arts. KOC students can choose morning, afternoon or all day classes. Extended care is available in the mornings and/or afternoons. Kids on Campus is open to students entering 3rd – 8th grade.
- In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Kids on Campus has made a few updates to ensure a safe in-person environment for our KOC students, instructors and volunteers. All classes have limited enrollment. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Classes will be offered in 1.5 hour increments.
- Each session is one full week (Monday through Friday).
- KOC students are encouraged to wear face covering in classrooms and public spaces on campus.
- Prior to registering, please read the class description carefully so you are aware of the camp requirements.
- 2021 Kids on Campus Brochure
Registration open now! Kids on Campus will finalize registration and send you a copy of your schedule and payment information.
Please submit registration for each session. Registrations will be processed in the order received.
Kids on Campus will take place at Northwest Florida State College Niceville campus and will be on:
- Session 1: Monday – Friday, June 28 through July 2
- Session 2: Monday – Friday, July 12 through July 16
Last day for registration and payment – Session 1: June 22 | Session 2: July 6
|Extended Care AM
Extended Care PM
|7:30 AM – 8:55 AM
9:00 AM – 11:55 AM
12:00 PM – 12:25 PM
12:30 PM – 3:25 PM
3:35 PM – 5:00 PM
|Tuesday through Friday
Choose 2 classes
Choose 2 classes
Monday through Thursday
Volunteer opportunities are available for high school students entering 10th – 12th grade. Students can volunteer their time during the camp to earn community service hours toward their Bright Futures and other scholarships.
Complete an application to be a Kids on Campus Volunteer.
Apply to Teach
Do you have a hobby, talent, skill or area of expertise that you would like to teach kids?
Complete an application to be a Kids on Campus Instructor.
For more information, please contact the Kids on Campus Coordinator at KOC@nwfsc.edu