Kids on Campus summer camp is a unique opportunity for summer enrichment and fun learning in a college environment. Kids on Campus (KOC) students choose from a variety of classes such as athletics, hands-on science, performing & fine arts, academics, and visual arts. KOC students can choose morning, afternoon or all day classes. Extended care is available in the mornings and/or afternoons. Kids on Campus is open to students entering 3rd – 8th grade.
*Please click on the logo above for the KOC Handbook
- All classes have limited enrollment. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Classes are offered in 1.5-hour increments.
- Each session is one full week (Monday through Friday).
- Click here to see all classes: Kids on Campus Brochure
Registration opens on May 17, 2022
Kids on Campus will take place at Northwest Florida State College Niceville campus and will be on
- Session 1: June 27 – July 1, 2022 (Monday – Friday)
- Session 2: July 11 – July 15, 2022 (Monday – Friday)
|Extended Care AM||7:30 – 9:00 AM||$30||Tuesday – Friday|
|Morning Segment||9:00 – 12:00 PM||$85||Choose 2 Classes|
|Lunch Plan||12:00 – 12:30 PM||$40||Daily Lunch|
|Afternoon Segment||12:30 – 3:30 PM||$85||Choose 2 Classes|
|Extended Care PM||3:30 – 5:00 PM||$30||Monday – Thursday|
Last day for registration and payment – Session 1: June 17, Session 2: July 1
- In-person: Visit any NWFSC campus and center to pay in cash or check only.
- Online: Follow this guide to pay with e-check or credit card (2.75% fee).
- Mail: Send check to NWFSC Kids on Campus, 100 College Blvd E, Niceville FL 32578.
Volunteer opportunities are available for high school students’ 10th – 12th grade. Student can volunteer their time during the camp to earn community service hours toward their Bright Futures and other scholarships. Click sign up to volunteer with NWFSC Kids on Campus.
Apply to Teach
Do you have a hobby, talent, skill or area of expertise that you would like to teach kids? Complete an application to be a Kids on Campus Instructor.