To be the first-choice institution for students to earn higher education credentials, for employees to desire to be a member of the NWFSC team, and for the community to advance workforce and economic development throughout the region.
- Integrity: Fostering an environment of transparency, fairness, honesty, and accountability where students and employees embrace the highest ethical standards.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Creating a safe and inclusive community with policies, practices, programs, and services that create opportunities for everyone to succeed.
- Excellence: Ensuring an exceptional learning environment through high-quality instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge technologies, dedicated support services, and access to various learning and research-based teaching methods that meet the needs of all students.
- Stewardship: Embracing practices that demonstrate fiscal, social, and environmental responsibility.
- Innovation: Fostering a culture that promotes creative and proactive solutions that are responsive to the needs of our students, employees, and community.
- Prosperity and Wellness: Prioritizing personal, professional, and academic enrichment by promoting physical, mental, and emotional wellness in an enjoyable environment
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment Statement
In support of building a culture where differences are valued and every individual feels empowered to bring their full, authentic self to work or school, we adopt the following Value Statement for Diversity and Inclusion:
Northwest Florida State College is fully committed to diversity among its faculty, staff, and students. We are responsible for inclusion in all forms. Our ability to thrive in a multicultural world depends on our respecting differences and dismantling barriers. Our institution embraces this challenge by creating educational opportunities, raising awareness, and implementing programs and initiatives that bring the celebration of diversity to life on our campuses, at our centers, and in the community.