2022 Commencement Ceremony
Friday, December 16, 2022
Raider Arena at Northwest Florida State College
1:00 PM Ceremony
- Associate in Arts (AA), Certificate, AAS, AS, and Bachelor Degree Graduates
Important Note regarding the Commencement Program:
If you have an active “Directory Hold” in our records, we will not include your name in the Commencement Program.
Not sure if you have a directory hold on your account?
· Log into RaiderNet and Click the Student Profile button.
· If you have the word “CONFIDENTIAL” next to your name in the header, it means you have a directory hold and the College is not permitted to include your name in any College publication.
To remove the hold indefinitely or to temporarily lift for inclusion in the Commencement Program (form must be completed by November 20, 2022 to have your name in the Commencement Program), please fill out the following form: NWFSC Directory Hold Lift Request.
Starting now through November 13, 2022: Regalia is available for purchase online: nwfsc.shopoakhalli.com. Regalia will ship directly to the student from this site.
After November 13, 2022: Students will no longer be able to purchase through the website and will instead have to go to the Niceville NWFSC Barnes & Noble Bookstore. The bookstore will sell regalia on the week of Commencement and prior to the ceremonies. An additional late fee will apply.
- Full academic regalia (cap, gown, tassel) is required for participation.
- Baccalaureate stoles MUST be worn by those completing a BAS, BSE, or BSN.
- Borrowed regalia is not permitted.
- Extra tassels are available for purchase.
- Store hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Store hours (On Commencement Friday): 8:00 AM – until start of ceremony.
For more information, please contact the Barnes and Noble College Bookstore at (850) 729-5384.
- Professional photos will be taken of each grad as they cross the stage and a proof will be sent to each graduate for possible purchase.
- In the interest of safety, and keeping aisles open, all photos taken by guests must be taken from their seats. Hand-held video cameras are allowed, but no tripods.
Contact Phone Numbers
Student Success Navigators . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 850-502-2895
Accommodations Resource Center . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 850-729-6079
Barnes & Noble College Bookstore (Niceville) . . . . . . . . . . . 850-729-6497