Get a Head Start on Your Degree
College Courses for High School Students
Dual Enrollment is a statewide program for high school students to enroll with fees exempted for students in college courses to earn college credit and credit toward high school graduation simultaneously. The Florida dual enrollment program was created by Florida statute and is governed by state law. It serves public, private and home-schooled students.
More than 50,000 high school students in Florida participated in dual enrollment at the state’s 28 state colleges last year, earning over 577,000 semester hours of college credit. Northwest Florida State College has provided dual enrollment opportunities for more than 25 years to thousands of students.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA, cumulative/unweighted
- Must take an approved placement test
- Juniors and Seniors may register for any term, during or after school hours, on NWF State College’s campus or at their high school.
- Sophomores may take courses after school hours in the fall, spring, or any time during summer term, offered on campus or at their high school.
- Rising Sophomores may begin taking Dual Enrollment courses following the last day of 9th grade.
- Steps For A New Dual Student
- Help I Can’t See My Classes
- Understanding Textbook Options
- Digital Student IDs
- How to Use Class Search
PERT Testing Information
If you need to take a PLACEMENT TEST, you may schedule the PERT here.
PERT study guide and tests can be found here.
Summer & Fall 2023 Dual Enrollment Registration
New Registration Process Starting in November for the Spring 2023 Term
- Registration forms will be available for both Summer and Fall 2023 starting April 3. A separate form is required for each term.
- Dual Enrollment staff will begin processing forms on April 10. Forms are processed in the order they are received.
*Any student who is new to Dual Enrollment in the Spring term will need to complete this Admission Application.
Students currently enrolled who plan to take classes in the spring do not have to re-apply.
->For the new process, parents will need to create a Dynamic Forms account in order to complete registration forms. Follow the steps in this GUIDE to create your account.
->For the Summer and Fall Registration period, all forms will be created through Dynamic Forms. Students may consult this GUIDE for step-by-step instructions for completing their registration forms.
Virtual Registration Labs to assist students with creating the new forms. Students who have selected their classes and know the CRNs may visit a Registration Lab for assistance. Students will need:
- Their personal RaiderNet Login information
- The CRNs for the classes they wish to request
- ZOOM Access
**Go to the Register for Info Sessions to access ZOOM session information.
*Students should use the Class Search to locate the class information needed to complete the registration form. To learn more about navigating the Class Search review this Guide.
Dual Enrollment Registration Form:
- The Dual Enrollment Registration Form is used during initial registration.
- Students should complete ONE registration form in a term and request all other changes on a Drop/Add Form. Failure to do so, could affect our ability to accurately process your registration requests.
Click your high school or county to access the Dual Enrollment Registration Form:
- Students who attend any high school in the Holmes County School District should use the form link above to request registration for Summer and/or Fall 2023 Terms.
- PONCE DE LEON, ANY OTHER HOLMES CO. SCHOOL DISTRICT SCHOOL
Okaloosa County School District
- Students who attend the following high schools in the Okaloosa County School District should use the form link above to request registration for Summer and/or Fall 2023 Terms.
- BAKER, CHOCTAWHATCHEE, CRESTVIEW, FORT WALTON BEACH, LAUREL HILL, NICEVILLE, OKALOOSA ONLINE
Santa Rosa County School District
- Students who attend a school in the Santa Rosa School District, including Santa Rosa Online should use the form link above to request registration for Summer and/or Fall 2023 Terms.
- Students who attend the following high schools in the Walton County School District should use the form link above to request registration for Summer and/or Fall 2023 Terms.
- FREEPORT, PAXTON, SOUTH WALTON, WALTON ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOL, WALTON HS, WALTON VIRTUAL, WISE
Seacoast Collegiate High School
- Students who attend Seacoast Collegiate High School should use the form link above to request registration for Summer and/or Fall 2023 Terms.
- Students who attend the following Private/Charter/Christian Schools should use the form link above to request registration for Summer and/or Fall 2023 Terms.
- CALVARY CHRISTIAN, DESTIN HS, LAKEWOOD CHRISTIAN, OHANA INSTITUTE, RISEN STAR ACADEMY, ROCKY BAYOU CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- All students enrolled with a Home Education Program and have registered with the School District in which they reside should use the form above to request registration. If this is your first time registering for classes through Dual Enrollment, please use the Choose Your File buttons to upload your Compliance Letter and transcript into your initial Registration Form.
Home School Students
- Must be officially enrolled in a home school program
- Must take an approved placement test
- Submit a copy of your current Legal Compliance and Eligibility Form on file with the school district. This form should be uploaded in your Registration Request Form.
- Must have earned at least 5 Carnegie Units. A copy of the transcript should be uploaded in your Registration Request Form.
Dual Enrollment Withdrawal Form
NWFSC has entered into a Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement with the following Schools and Districts for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. Please submit questions regarding Articulation Agreements to the Director of K-12 Partnerships at email@example.com.
- Destin High School Articulation Agreement
- Holmes County Articulation Agreement
- Home School Articulation Agreement
- Lakewood Articulation Agreement
- Ohana Institute Articulation Agreement
- Okaloosa County Articulation Agreement
- Risen Star Academy Articulation Agreement
- Rocky Bayou Christian School Articulation Agreement
- Santa Rosa County Articulation Agreement
- Seacoast Articulation Agreement
- Walton County Articulation Agreement
- Calvary Christian Articulation Agreement
2022-2023 Course Equivalency List
For more information, please contact the Dual Credit Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.