Northwest Florida State College Logo

Get a Head Start on Your Degree

College Courses for High School Students

Dual Enrollment is a statewide program for high school students to enroll with fees exempted for students in college courses to earn college credit and credit toward high school graduation simultaneously. The Florida dual enrollment program was created by Florida statute and is governed by state law. It serves public, private and home-schooled students.

More than 50,000 high school students in Florida participated in dual enrollment at the state’s 28 state colleges last year, earning over 577,000 semester hours of college credit. Northwest Florida State College has provided dual enrollment opportunities for more than 25 years to thousands of students.

Apply for Dual Enrollment

Remote PERT testing is now available. Please request your remote test by submitting the Remote PERT registration form.

Need help?

For more information, please contact the Dual Credit Coordinator at [email protected].

Summer and Fall 2021 Dual Enrollment Registration Forms

April 5 – Dual Enrollment Registration Forms can be submitted for both Summer and Fall Registration (we will begin processing forms on April 12).   

April 12 – Dual Enrollment Registration Forms will begin being processed in the order they are received starting on April 12.  Students, parents and high school counselor will receive an email once the form has been processed by NWFSC. 

Click here for helpful instructions.

Dual Enrollment Registration Form: 

  • Please select your high school or county from the list below. 
  • The Dual Enrollment Registration Form is used during initial registration. 
  • The Dual Enrollment Registration Form is used anytime a Dual Enrollment Student is adding a new course that has not previously been approved for by their high school counselor. 

Click your high school or county to access the Dual Enrollment Registration Form: Please be sure to select Summer or Fall.  Errors on the form will delay your registration process. 

Drop/Add: Change in Section (CRN#):

  • Dual Enrollment student will submit this form for any changes in a CRN # for courses you have already been approved for by your HS Counselor. These may include:
    • Changing a section of a course that you have already been approved for by your HS Counselor.
    • Dropping a course or courses that you have already been approved for by your HS Counselor.
  •  Drop/Add: Change in Section (CRN#) Form

Additional Forms

Dual Enrollment Withdrawal Form:

Forms and Additional Information


  • Minimum 3.0 GPA, cumulative/unweighted
  • Must take an approved placement test
  • Juniors and Seniors may register for any term, during or after school hours, on NWF State College’s campus or at their high school.
  • Sophomores may take courses after school hours in the fall, spring, or any time during summer term, offered on campus or at their high school.
  • Rising Sophomores may begin taking Dual Enrollment courses following the last day of 9th grade.

Home School Students

  • Must be officially enrolled in a home school program
  • Must take an approved placement test
  • Submit a copy of your current Legal Compliance and Eligibility Form on file with the school district
  • Must have earned at least 5 Carnegie Units (transcript must be submitted prior to registration day)

Private School Students

Please refer to your school’s governing articulation agreement for private student eligibility, as this varies from school to school.

Articulation Agreements