Visit the NWFSC COVID-19 Response Page for up-to-date information.

Northwest Florida State College Logo

How to Request Transcripts

Outgoing Transcript Requests From NWF State College

Your official transcript housed with Northwest Florida State College is bound by the Federal law FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).

NWF State College has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the TranscriptsPlus Request Link below to enter your order.

NWF State College has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic and/or paper transcripts on behalf of NWF State College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of NWF State College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.

If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at (847) 716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.

Transcripts Plus Logo

Order Transcripts from TranscriptsPlus

Check your order status

Portal Guard Password Reset

Incoming Transcript Request To NWFSC

To request that another institution send your official transcript to NWF State College, please complete this official Incoming Transcript Request Form and send to each school you have attended. Please note that hand-carried transcripts or transcripts issued to students will NOT be accepted.

Incoming Transcript Request Form

Foreign Transcripts

Transcripts from foreign institutions must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES), Josef Silney & Associates, or any current NACES member ( It is the responsibility of the student to bear all associated costs and fees. NWF State College will determine transferable credits. If the academic institution you attended does not issue documents in English, you must submit precise word for word translations of all your credentials. To have your documents translated, you may contact University Language Services (ULS) by using the link below.

High school graduates only, please submit your original high school transcript to WES for document-by-document evaluation.

University students, please submit university original transcripts to WES for a course-by-course evaluation, in addition to the high school transcripts. Additional high school documents may be required. Acceptance of transfer courses is subject to approval by NWF State College.

World Education Services

University Language Services