This is Where Raiders Begin Their Future.
Go Beyond. Think Beyond. Dream Beyond.
Graduates from Northwest Florida State College are among the most successful people in their fields and communities. Join the Raider Family today and take courses to help you achieve your goals for education and career success.
Apply Now in Four Easy Steps:
- Submit your FREE online application Here.
- Create a unique login and pin # for the application portal. (First Time User Account Creation)
- Send all official transcripts and test scores to the office of Academic Records & Enrollment:
- Electronic transcripts sent to: email@example.com
- Physical transcripts sent to:
3. Submit Declaration of Residency Form for Florida or Alabama tuition rates.
4. Meet with a Student Success Navigator to ask admissions & registration questions.
New Raider Admissions Links
An Accredited Institution
NWF State College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and a proud member of the Florida College System, the top-rated college system in the nation.
Student Success at Northwest Florida State College
Welcome, future Raider! We want to show you why Northwest Florida State College is the best higher education institution for you. Our application process is simple but want to provide you with any assistance as needed. Please connect with us by phone at 850-502-2895 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Admissions Navigation FAQs
How much is the application for admissions?
What test scores do I need to be admitted to NWFSC?
What is the average class size at NWFSC?
What is the difference between the AA and AS degree?
- The Associate in Arts (AA) degree in General Studies is used as the university transfer degree. If you are intending to transfer to another university or completing a Bachelor's degree, this is the degree ideal for you!
- The Associate in Science (AS) or in Applied Science (AAS) allows students to enter the workforce upon completion of the degree. Students will learn specific skills and earn certifications to be able to start at an entry level within certain career fields.
I submitted my application already. What is my next step?
- Congratulations! Your next step after submitting your application is to meet with a Student Success Navigator. They are our College's academic advisors that trained in all student services like admissions, academic advising, financial aid and more!
- Student Success Navigators appointments are located at all campus and center locations. If you do not have that information yet, please closely follow your email or call us to book your appointment! 850-502-2895
- Students who have access to their RaiderNet information can self-book appointments using their student credentials. Book your appointments HERE! Or call us at 850-502-2895 to book your appointment.
View this profile on Instagram