NWFSC in Your Area
Interested in learning more about Northwest Florida State College’s application and enrollment process? Check out all of the enrollment events our Student Success team will be hosting within the community to help students begin their academic pursuits with NWFSC!
Student Success Navigators will be on-site to walk students through the admissions application and assist with any and all admissions questions.
Friday, April 16 – Walton High School
Dual Enrollment Webinars
View the Dual Enrollment page for details regarding Dual Enrollment informational webinars.
New Student Advising Webinars (Flight Plan Instruction)
This LIVE group advising session is offered online via Zoom for your convenience every Tuesday and Friday during the weeks leading up to the start of classes for each new semester. Participants will learn more about RaiderNet, how to search and register for classes, how to view their schedule, pay tuition and more! Because it is hosted live by a Student Success Navigator, you may ask questions and vote in polls to learn more about other topics. To view available dates and register, please click one of the links below.
Attending a Flight Plan Instruction session and viewing the Pre-Flight Training video will satisfy the new student advising requirement.
- All Tuesday sessions begin at 4:00 p.m. CST. – Register for Tuesday session
- All Friday sessions begin at 10:00 a.m. CST. – Register for Friday session
Technical Program Events
Friday, April 9 – Physical Therapist Assistant Open House
- NWFSC Fort Walton Beach Campus, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Student Success Navigators will be available to assist students in course selection and the registration process. Registration Labs will be held on the following Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the specified NWFSC location
- Saturday, May 1 – Fort Walton Beach Campus
- Saturday, May 15 – South Walton Center
- Saturday, May 22 – Chautauqua Center
- Saturday, June 5 – Robert L. F. Sikes Center
- Saturday, June 12 – Niceville Campus