Computers Available to All Students
Campus Computer and Internet Access
Technology and the Internet are integral parts of the education process at NWF State College; therefore, students are expected to use computer technology and internet communication (email) throughout their college experience.
All classes offered at NWF State College may require the use of the Internet; such use may vary depending on the class delivery mode (traditional, hybrid, or online) and faculty preferences.
If you do not have computer and internet access at your home, you must be prepared to spend time on campus using computers to complete needed work. To help in this, NWF State College offers a number of open computer labs for student use and success.
- Bldg. 410, Rm. 119 (Mon – Thurs 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., Fri 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.)
- Bldg. 110, Rm. 305 (Mon-Fri 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Bldg. 330, Rm.201 (Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Bldg. 330, Rm. 209 (Mon-Fri 12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Contact: (850) 729-5389
Computers are also available within the Susan Myers Learning Resources Center.
Fort Walton Beach Campus
- Bldg. 7, Rm. 752 (Hours vary each term, call for details)
- Bldg. 7, Rm. 753 (Mon-Fri 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Contact: (850) 863-6530
Computers are also available in the Library in Building 8.
Chautauqua Center (DeFuniak Springs)
- Rm. 202 (Hours vary each term, call for details)
- Bldg. 500 Rm. 138 (Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Contact: (850) 200-4100 or (850) 892-8100