COVID-19 Information Center
Northwest Florida State College encourages College students who test positive for COVID or any other contagious illness to follow best practices to protect the student’s own health and the health of the College community. Students must communicate with their instructors and follow syllabus requirements related to class attendance and assignment completion. Students should address direct medical questions to their healthcare provider(s). Students may also find resources through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the Florida Department of Health.
Northwest Florida State College employees who test positive for COVID or any other contagious illness should refer to the Employee Handbook regarding leave as well as the employee’s leave balance on the Employee Dashboard and coordinate with their supervisor for requests for sick, personal, or annual leave, as appropriate to the employee’s circumstances. Employees are expected to address questions regarding arranging leave to their supervisor. Employees should direct medical questions to their healthcare provider(s). Employees may also find resources through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the Florida Department of Health.
HEERF (CARES-COVID-19) Quarterly Reports
- Quarterly HEERF-reporting as of 3-31-21
- heerf-quarterly-reporting as of 6-30-21
- Quarterly HEERF Expenditure reprting 9-30-21 Institutional
- Quarterly HEERF Expenditure reprting 12-31-21 Institutional
- Quarterly HEERF Expenditure reprting 3-31-22 Institutional (002)
- NWFSC HEERF Quarterly Report 9.30.2022
- NWFSC HEERF_Quarterly_Report 6-30-22
- NWFSC HEERF_Quarterly_Report 12-31-22