Industrial Management Technology
Associate in Science
This program is designed to provide the education and skill development to prepare students for entry-level employment or supplemental training for persons previously or currently employed in the field. In this versatile degree, students focus their training towards a comprehensive background necessary in the current workforce. The knowledge and training acquired in this program can also be applied to many other managerial or supervisory positions in a variety of technical occupations.
After successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Apply supervision skills.
- Effectively communicate in a supervisory role.
- Manage human behavior.
- Apply strategies for effective management of personnel.
- Employ creative thinking to achieve business objectives and solve problems.
- Apply basic decision-making skills in supervision.
- Demonstrate appropriate communication skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrate knowledge of information-processing activities
- Identify management functions.
- Develop human relations skills.
- Apply basic quality control principles.