Associate in Science
This program is designed to provide the education and skill development to prepare students for entry-level employment or supplemental training for persons previously or currently employed in the field. Students will be instructed in the areas of data-entry, business communication (letters, forms, and reports), computer applications, office systems, budgets, customer services, and human resources.
After successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective business communication skills.
- Prepare and use financial information.
- Manage business information using appropriate software.
- Perform records management activities.
- Perform accounting activities.
- Demonstrate employability and workplace skills.
- Perform information processing activities.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Develop strategic organizational skills.
- Perform office management activities.
- Participate in work-based learning experiences.