NWFSC Raiders Athletics boasts award-winning softball, baseball, men’s, and women’s basketball teams – all Conference, State, and National Winners! Camps are offered throughout the year for each of these sports. Each camp is specifically designed for different ages and includes team and group camps and individual coaching. Raiders Basketball Camp is designed for students entering 2nd – 8th grade.
Click the button below, complete form and submit. NWFSC will finalize registration and send you a copy of the schedule and online payment information.
Registration for Session One Closed
Raider Basketball Camp will take place at Northwest Florida State College Niceville Campus Arena and will be:
- Session One: May 30th – June 2nd (Tuesday – Friday) from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Session Two: July 31st – August 3rd (Monday – Thursday) from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Register at the door May 30th- $250 per camper and $225 for additional sibling
- Register before July 1st- $200 per camper and $175 for additional sibling
- Register after July 1st – $225 per camper and $200 for additional sibling
- Register at the door July 31st – $250 per camper and $225 for additional sibling
Last day for online registration and payment – Session 1: May 23rd Session 2: July 23rd
- In-person: visit NWFSC Niceville Campus, Bldg 400 Business Office to pay in cash or check
- Mail: send check to NWFSC Raider Athletics/Attn: Coach Sweeney, 100 College Blvd E, Niceville FL 32578
- Online: once registration is processed follow the online payment found in Welcome Packet