The RaiderCard is your identification and access card at Northwest Florida State College. Your RaiderCard is the property of NWF State College and must be presented upon the request of an appropriate College official and may be revoked at any time by the college. Your first RaiderCard is issued free of charge. There is a $15 replacement fee.
- Access to Certain Facilities including access to the Niceville Fitness Center
- Learning Resource Center (Library)
- Academic Success Center Tutoring
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore Purchases (Financial Aid)
- Admission to NWF State College Events
- Raider Cafe
Money can be loaded onto your RaiderCard at the Business Office or the Learning Resources Center to be used for printing and copying in the LRC as well as for dining in the Raider Cafe.
Raider Access Fee
A nonrefundable $15 Raider Access Fee is automatically added to the registration fees for college credit students. This fee is paid every semester and it activates your RaiderCard to provide access to many services at the college during the semester.
How to Get Your RaiderCard
- Register and pay for at least 1 class
- Visit your local ID Card Office
- Present your schedule or receipt showing class payment
- Be prepared to be photographed
- The cardholder is responsible for the care and safekeeping of the RaiderCard.
- Holes should not be punched in the card and the use of stickers, pins, or other items affixed to the card is prohibited.
- The magnetically encoded information on the RaiderCard may be protected by keeping the card away from magnetic fields.