I’m active-duty military or a veteran. What other steps do I need to take during the application process?

Active Duty In addition to the basic application process mentioned above, active-duty military should request a Tuition Assistance form through the military portal, or by contacting their base’s Education Office. This form should be completed and submitted to NWF State College at any campus location. Once submitted, the remaining tuition fees can be paid on… View Article

How do I request financial aid?

You’ll need to fill out an application with FAFSA, using the school’s code: 001510. You may also visit the Financial Aid office on campus.

Can I tour the campus?

Of course! We provide campus tours by appointment, as well as during student orientation. To sign up for a campus tour, please complete this form.

What kinds of programs are available at NWF?

We have a very versatile program offering to help each student meet his or her educational goals. Many of our students pursue a two-year Associates degree in Arts or Science, or earn their four-year degree in our successful bachelor’s degree programs. Please visit the Academics page for a list of programs available to study.

What kind of academic assistance is available to me?

Student success is our number one priority here at NWF State College. In addition to free tutoring, we also offer: Career counseling Disability support services Testing center Open computer labs Reading to Learn textbook reading strategies Susan Myers Learning Resources Center (Library) Online campus & student access

When is the deadline to apply?

You can apply any time! However, if you are accepted and wish to be registered for the following semester, there are a number of requirements you need to meet, such as meeting with your advisor, taking any necessary placement tests, and so on. It is recommended that you apply as early as possible to allow… View Article