I’m active-duty military or a veteran. What other steps do I need to take during the application process?

Active Duty

In addition to the basic application process mentioned above, active-duty military should request a Tuition Assistance form through the military portal, or by contacting their base’s Education Office. This form should be completed and submitted to NWF State College at any campus location. Once submitted, the remaining tuition fees can be paid on RaiderNet.


Veterans should visit the Veterans Affairs office at the Niceville Main Campus to apply for VA education benefits, as well as to learn about the multiple veterans’ assistance programs we have to offer.

See All News

Back to News Center

Share this article