October 11, 2019
CertiPort Certification Exams
CertiPort, a Pearson VUE company, is the current leading provider of certification exams. Current CertiPort exams offered at our testing center include:
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Intuit Quickbooks
How to register to take a CertiPort exam:
- Go to www.certiport.com to register and purchase an exam voucher.
- Register and pay for an appointment to take a CertiPort exam at NWFSC.
- Bring a copy of your purchased voucher on test day along with a valid government issued photo ID.
Visit certiport.pearsonvue.com for detailed information on certification exams offered by Certiport.
What to bring
All candidates are required to provide a current and valid photo ID on their scheduled testing day. Some tests require more than one ID. Please see the exam sponsors guidelines for ID requirements. Examples of acceptable forms of ID include, but are not limited to:
- Driver’s License
- U.S. Passport
- Military ID
Candidates will not be allowed to test without a valid photo ID.
All electronic devices and personal items are prohibited while in the Testing Center and must be stored prior to and during testing. Lockers are provided for this purpose in the Testing Center free of charge. Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off before storing them in a locker. The Testing Center is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced personal items.
See All News
Back to News Center