Educational Opportunities for Enlisted Personnel
Northwest Florida State College is now partnered with Air University Associate Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)!
The AU-ABC program links Community College of the Air Force graduates to online accredited civilian academic institutions that offer baccalaureate level educational opportunities to Air Force enlisted personnel.
As an approved AU-ABC program, CCAF students will be offered the BAS in Management and Supervision with the Emphasis in: Health Care Management, Human Resources Management, and Supervision at Northwest Florida State College (NWFSC).
Students may also be eligible to earn the Associate in Arts (AA) Degree upon completion of the BAS Curriculum at NWFSC.
In order to be eligible, you must 1) have graduated from CCAF with an Associated in Applied Science and 2) be admitted into the BAS: Management and Supervision program.
How to Apply
To apply for the BAS Management and Supervision: you must first complete and submit NWFSC’s general application for admission. When submitting your application, be sure to select your choice of Emphasis from Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, or Supervision.
Once we have received and evaluated all transcripts and you have been admitted into the BAS: Management and Supervision program, you should also complete the AU-ABC Pathway Enrollment form.
Tuition and Fees
In addition to being a Military Friendly® School, NWF State College remains committed to being the first choice for accessible, affordable and relevant higher education. For a full breakdown of tuition cost and course fees, please visit the Billing and Refunds page.
Our virtual students enjoy many of the same advising and academic services as our traditional students. For academic assistance, please refer to the following directory information:
- Student Success Navigation (Raider Central): Available by phone (+1 850-502-2895), video or web chat (found in the bottom right corner of your browser window).
- Veterans Success Center: Advising and transitional services available exclusively to active-duty and veteran servicemembers.
- nwfsc.edu/online Home of NWF Online distance learning hub.
- Technology Help Desk: Submit a help ticket for assistance with technology troubleshooting.
- Academic Success Center: Free, virtual tutoring is available for NWF Online students.
- Academic Calendar: View important academic dates and deadlines.
View the BAS Management and Supervision program page for more details about coursework and scheduling.