- Minimum 3.0 GPA, cumulative/unweighted
- Must take an approved placement test
- Juniors and Seniors may register for any term, during or after school hours, on NWF State College’s campus or at their high school.
- Sophomores may take courses after school hours in the fall, spring, or any time during summer term, offered on campus or at their high school.
- Rising Sophomores may begin taking Dual Enrollment courses following the last day of 9th grade.
For more information, please contact the Dual Credit Coordinator at email@example.com.