Home Education Students
- Must have a cumulative unweighted High School GPA of 3.0
- Must be officially enrolled in a home school program
- Must take an approved placement test
- Must submit a copy of your current Legal Compliance and Eligibility Form secured from the school district where you live. This form should be uploaded in your Registration Request Form. PLEASE NOTE: BEGINNING WITH FALL REGISTRATION, A NEW COMPLIANCE LETTER DATED FOR THE UPCOMING ACADEMIC YEAR IS REQUIRED ANNUALLY.
- Must have earned at least 5 Carnegie Units. A copy of the transcript should be uploaded in your Registration Request Form.
- Must complete the Home Education Articulation Agreement Form. The student may follow the link in the email sent to the student’s Raider email upon completion of the first Registration Form or by clicking HERE
For additional information please review the Home Education Articulation Agreement
For more information, please contact the Dual Credit Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.