Futures Forward is a camp for rising 9th – 12th grade students that develop entrepreneurship mindset, leadership skills and hands-on training in Career Technical Education (CTE) fields. The program courses are high impact educational experiences scheduled across four campuses and centers. Students can participate in a variety of courses from Aviation, Welding, ESports, Amazon Web Services Academy, Marine Science, Public Safety, Nursing and Radiography to Carpentry and Playwriting! Spaces are limited so please secure your space for this dynamic program.
- All classes have limited enrollment. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each session is from Monday through Thursday, 9 AM – 12 PM.
- Prior to registering, please read the camp description.
- Click here to see all camps available: Futures Forward Brochure
Registration opens on April 3rd, 2023. Click the button below, complete form and submit. NWFSC will finalize registration and send you a copy of the schedule and payment information.
Download and complete form below. Mail the form and check payment to NWFSC Futures Forward, 100 College Blvd E, Niceville, FL 32578. NWFSC will finalize registration and send you a copy of the schedule.
Mail In Registration Form (for mail-in registration)
Futures Forward will be on
- Session 1: June 5 – June 8, 2023 (Monday – Thursday)
- Session 2: June 12 – June 15, 2023 (Monday – Thursday)
- Session 3: June 19 – June 22, 2023 (Monday – Thursday)
$100.00 Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Last day for registration & payment – May 29, 2023
- In-person: Visit Niceville Campus to pay in cash or check only.
- Online: log on to RaiderNet to pay with e-check or credit card (2.75% fee)
- Mail: send check to NWFSC Futures Forward, 100 College Blvd E, Niceville FL 32578