What are Standards for Academic Progress?

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for Financial Aid Eligibility Federal regulations (34 CFR 668.34) require a student to move toward the completion of a degree or certificate within an eligible program… View Article

What is Financial Aid?

What kind of financial aid options do I have? Grants and Scholarships are “gift” aid and do not need to be repaid. They usually contain certain provisions which students must… View Article

Do I qualify for assistance?

How do I know if I’m eligible? Students qualify for assistance based on their financial need. Financial need is the difference between the cost of attending college (cost of attendance)… View Article