I’m a Veteran. How does that affect my application process?

Like any other student, you need to complete a FAFSA. Once you complete this form, you should visit NWFSC’s Veterans Affairs Office on the Niceville campus to complete a VA application. This will insure you have access to information about entitlements, filing claims to the DVA, and other support services. (Please note that the Veterans Affairs Office [VAO] is not a part of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs [DVA].)

Share this article

See All News

Back to News Center