April 8, 2021
Professional Pilot Technology
Before program admission
- Admission to NWFSC
- Florida Residency paperwork
- High school diploma or high school equivalent
- Attend a Professional Pilot Technology Orientation session.
- Prior to beginning flight lessons, students must obtain:
- An FAA Private Pilot license.
- An FAA 2nd Class medical certificate.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or TSA Authorization for flight training.
- Due to the high cost of flight training, students are encouraged to have funding source(s) in place before beginning flight lessons.
- Check the Catalog to learn about all course and program prerequisites.